Galentine’s day !
Where does Galentin’s day come from?
Well, Amy Poehler’s character Leslie Knopes in the show “Parks and Recreation”, made the day before Valentine the Galentine day. She said: “Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home and we just come and kick it breakfast style. Ladies celebrating ladies.”
Yep, this day was created in 2010 on a TV show! And since women all over the world are celebrating their friendship on this very special day!
When is Galentine’s day?
It’s always on the 13th of February, the day before Vale tines day ?
This year it is on Sunday, February 13, 2022.
What do we do on this day?
It’s all about spending quality time together, making time for your girlfriends, chose yourself and the ladies’ gang, and get pampered … brunch and mimosas, spa days or shopping days are on the top activity list for this day.
Our suggestions for your Galentine’s day
- Brunch and Mimosa, obviously.
- Apero in a fancy wine bar with nibbling all evening long and Merlot.
- Spa day with special treats.
- Go to a Wine Yoga session together and relax with a glass of wine afterwards.
- Organize a clothes swap party with wine and nibbling’s, where everyone can bring the clothes they don’t wear anymore, but which are still perfectly fine – swap and cheers.
Our special offer for you
Buy one hand soap of 250ml and get another one for free - Treat your friend and treat yourself. As simple as that!
For more great content like this one, sign up to our newsletter and get 10% off on your first order.